Friday, November 23, 2012

Once (2006)

I'm really supposed to be studying now. But I just couldn't resist from watching a movie. Right now, I'm feeling guilty. *sobs*

But just had to share this movie first!! It's an old film, from 2006. I was bored and looking through movies online. Since the IMDb rating for this film was quite good, I just randomly downloaded it. And it was not bad after all!! Man, I love the songs in it!! And I find Czech and Irish accent interesting.


A modern-day musical about a busker and an immigrant and their eventful week in Dublin, as they write, rehearse and record songs that tell their love story.

Here are the songs I love~♥ All these songs are by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova~♥

~Falling Slowly~

~When Your Mind's Made Up~


~If You Want Me~

Hope that you guys like these songs, and movie too!! =)
Now time to study!!

P.S: This is my hundredth post!! Cheers!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment