Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013

This post was due on the first week of 2013, right now it's expired by 3 whole weeks!! Sorry people, have been kind of busy lately...


So, how did I spend my last few days in 2012??


Read some interesting novels!! The Shade's Children by Garth Nix, and two books from the Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. I'm halfway through the third book now, will continue reading during Chinese New Year break.


Watched The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey with my brother and my mum. In 3D!! My second 3D movie in cinema!! =D



Went for three Christmas celebration in three churches!! On the 23rd December in Petaling Jaya Full Gospel Assembly (FGA). Attended a Christmas Eve Virgil in St. Theresa Catholic Church, Melaka. And lastly, Gateway Christian Fellowship, Melaka Christmas Gathering on Christmas morning!! These are the presents I got from gift-exchange and some friends from PJ!! *Bliss~ 8(>.<)8*



Now, what's new to me in 2013??


Proceed with my ACCA courses in F7 (Financial reporting), F8 (Audit and assurance) and F9 (Financial management) papers. Hoping and praying that I won't fail my papers from the previous semester. My guess it's a 50:50 chance since I didn't study as hard as I used to back in those days... *Sighs*


Started using this massive open online course (MOOC) website called Coursera!! I might get bored with studying a particular subject/course for a long time, but I always love studying new things!! Hence, I've enrolled in a number of courses here on this website introduced by a friend. Hopefully I will manage my time well too in this tight schedule. Here are the courses that I've signed-up for!!     {LINK}

There are, currently, 215 courses offered in Coursera, for FREE!! If you're interested in getting your hands on these courses, here's the link for you!!     {LINK}


Oh! I'm also getting more active in church, especially in PJ, since I've joined the weekly FGA Youth activities. Guess what?? I can't believe I'm learning how to play the drums in church!! Of all other musical instruments. Haha!!

Now I can't wait for the Gua Tempurung Trip next Saturday!!


>> What I do in church when I'm not drumming and not studying. In other words, when I'm bored.


Right now, I'm only three days away from my first Progress Test of this semester. This time, I have to make myself study!!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
George Santayana
Lessons learned from previous semester, never repeat them, never.

No comments:

Post a Comment