Friday, February 18, 2011

~Cross Stitching~

At last!!
My parents finally allowed me to buy materials for cross stitching!!


WOOHOOO~~!!!!!
I guess this sudden interest came from my mum cross stitch pictures in the living room...
You know, after SPM, staying at home all day, bored...
I just feel like doing anything as long it kills my time!!
Haha~

Well,
I drove to the store in town to get my materials,
after collecting my grandmother's medicine from the hospital...
Yeah,
received some 'honk's from other drivers... (Ouch!)
Never mind...
Lets just hope that my driving skills can still improve by time... =)

Here are some cross stitch pictures done by my mum...
Well, it's not that clear since I snapped them with my brother's handphone...
Hope you like them~ =)



No comments:

Post a Comment