Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Great weekend with Sandra and time to snap out of slumber...

I didn't get the chance to return to Melaka last weekend,
causing me to feel down because I'm missing church and Sunday service.

Thank God!
He planned everything out for me!
Praise to You, my Lord!!

I got to meet up with one of my 'neneks', Sandra, for the weekend!
We went for an internet marketing course on Saturday and Sunday,
which was very interesting and knowledgeable.
The speaker even made us run a lap around the seminar room!!
All because someone was dozing away.
Hahaha~!
That was crazy!
Onion Head Emoticons 112

Besides that,
Sandra's father treated me to dinner at Mdm Kwan's Restaurant on Saturday.
The food was yummy!!
I also spent my Saturday night at Sandra's apartment.
Both of us slept like pigs after the tiring seminar. Onion Head Emoticons 101
Thank you Sandra and your family for the splendid weekend! =)

After the Sunday course,
I went out with my college mates to celebrate Wai Shen's birthday.
We went to Shabu-shabu Steamboat Restaurant at Puchong,
to treat Wai Shen to a buffet-styled steamboat dinner.
And we ate too much, until our stomach was literally bloated!!
Onion Head Emoticons 50
I still can't believe how Wai Shen gobbled al those food,
more than 10 meatballs, at least 6 chicken wings, 11 scoops of ice-cream, and much much more!!

After such a busy yet enjoyable weekend,
I'm starting to be more concious on my study progress.
From my struggles in the progress tests last week,
I realised that I have been slacking a lot,
no, SLACKING TOO MUCH,
since the Chinese New Year holidays.
I can see that if I don't put in any effort in my study,
failures in my exams are highly likely now.

in Proverbs 6, it says that...
9How long will you lie there, you sluggard?
   When will you get up from your sleep?
10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
   a little folding of the hands to rest—
11 and poverty will come on you like a thief
   and scarcity like an armed man.
So it's now high time for me to snap out of my deep sleep,
because in James 4:17, it is said that...
If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it,
it is sin for them. 

2 comments:

  1. hey lol where is ur chatbox?

    "praise the lord !" wow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. the chatbox i used is not for free anymore so i removed it. will put a new one when i'm free la. ^^

      Delete