Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yoga!!

After 3 weeks in PJ!!
I'm finally back in my hometown, Melaka!!
OHH MYY GODD!!
I can't express how much I MISS MY FAMILY!!
AND FRIENDS AND CHURCH!!
Thank God!!
I'm finally back!! =)

Today was special!!
I went out with 3 of my 'neneks' for 'yam cha' at Restism Cafe in Bukit Beruang.
We thought 2 hours would be too long for a chat,
who knows it was like only 30 minutes for us!!
We sure have much to talk even after we've 'part ways' for more than a year.
Friendship forever 'neneks'!!
Onion Head Emoticons 112

After that,
we went for yoga class at Namaste Yoga House in Semabok!!
It was my first time doing yoga!!
Since I haven't been exercising for a very long time after I enter my college life,
those stretches on my muscles were really killing me!!
But it was fun and just like what Sandra said,
I felt very refreshing after yoga.
I'm considering to join yoga classes in Melaka,
whenever I'm back for the weekends. =)

Tomorrow I'll be going back to PJ again.
I wished I could stay a bit longer in Melaka.
But still,
I have to thank God even if it's just a day back at home.
2 days are better than none.
Can't wait for Sunday service!!
Onion Head Emoticons 73

No comments:

Post a Comment