Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Busyness Takes Place!!

Gosh!!
It's been a long time since I last posted here...
I think it's been more than one month??
All thanks to that internet modem in KL,
for blowing up when it was strike by lightning... =.=
For at least 3 weeks I've lived without internet!!
It makes me feel like I'm living in a cave,
like a frog in a well...

Anyway,
here I am now back in Melaka!!
It's so good to be home after one whole month...
Time to spend more time with my parents!!
And get a good rest after all those exams and studies and books and questions,
and I need to recover from my flu before I get on the battle in my finals this semester...

By the way,
there's going to be a very grand parade in conjunction with Wesak Day today!!
Once in every 10 years!!
I remember 10 years ago I've attended once,
it's really grand and crowded!!
The whole Melaka will be in a massive jam this day...
Is anyone out there going for the parade??

To all my Buddhist friends out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment