Thursday, May 17, 2012

Learning: A Life Long Process

Today,
or maybe I should say in these few days,
I learned quite a lot bout insurance from a house mate.
It really gave me a broader, wider insight,
of what my dad has been buying all these time,
to insure everyone of us in the family must have cost quite a bit.

I'm particularly interested in the investment linked insurance.
I might not be able to buy the insurance of my choice now,
since I have no income at all.
But learning new things today somehow made me a bit happy and cheerful.
So I guess my biggest hobby in life hasn't changed much yet,
that's learning new things!!

I'm going back to Melaka today,
can't wait to meet my 'neneks' on Friday!!
Miss them so much!!
Keep your voices neneks!!
We're gonna blast the KTV room!!
Hahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment