Sunday, August 12, 2012

Inspiring Quotes #4

Here are a few quotes which I would like to share with you all today!! =)


But the one that I would like to emphasise on, is this...

When I found this quote in my e-mail, immediately I start to remember a few opportunities opened to me, that I've missed in life...

That one-in-a-life-time free trip to Taman Negara with my friends in Form 5. I can't believe I missed this golden ticket to Taman Negara, just because of my of library duties as a Head Librarian!! Sometimes in life, we should not be too dutiful.

A camping trip to Broga Hill with my college mates. Thanks to my hesitation because not many of my friends were going, but it should not have bothered me since I love camping so much!!

A few Scouts' camps which I should have attend to get a King Scout status. I missed these camps because my mum has already bought the bus tickets to Singapore for a social visit, and she won't let me waste those tickets. Hence, there goes my dream of getting King Scout.

The chance to learn piano when I was little. Back then, piano lessons seemed to be 'scary' to me, I don't know why. Maybe because my parents asked me when I was not even ready, and I didn't even know what's it like learn piano. So as a kid, I said: "NO!! DON'T WANT!!!" Now I know, I want the skill to play at least one musical instrument very much, because I've come to love music.

Even the opportunity to help an elderly man in a wheelchair, who was putting all his strength to move himself in a shopping mall towards the toilet, when I was going to the toilet too. I only found out that man was going to the toilet when I came out of the female washroom, and I regret for not offering my help back then when my heart urge me to do so. Yes, this happened today when I was at The Curve. And I'm ashamed of myself for ignoring this chance the Lord gave me to do good to others.

So people out there, whenever you feel like you have a need to do something, or when your heart urge you to do something, that will bring good to others and to yourself, do not hesitate. When you know you love something very much, which is not a negative thing in life, go get it!! You never know what you've missed back then, until you really lost it.

Yes, it's like losing your love ones. Sometimes you'll never know you truly love them, until they're gone. So do appreciate everything you have, because some things in life will never come back after it disappeared.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I like what you wrote about how it's like losing your loved ones. I myself am experiencing the same thing. I lost someone I love because I was too scared to tell him. He's moved on now, and I know there's no way he'd be back anymore. Are you writing from experience? Hope we can share :)

    ReplyDelete