Saturday, July 23, 2011

Food~

Yup,
it's about food again...
I guess because I'm really enjoying every meal nowadays,
so I'm increasing in weight... =.=

Yesterday,
Joyee, Huey Min, Amanda and I went to Sunway Pyramid for lunch...
The restaurant is Full House~
A high class restaurant!!
So well furnished that it looks like some 5-star hotel lobby!!
And pets are even allowed into the restaurant!!
(not sure bout Sunway's branch, but some other branch do let pets in)

Thanks to their lunch promotion,
I could afford to eat in such a high end restaurant...
This is what I had for my lunch yesterday...

Black pepper chicken chop + Ice lemon tea + Creamy corn soup + Dessert
(dessert is not in the picture)

This lunch set is only RM21.90 (after tax)...
The usual price is RM16.90 only for the main course (the chicken chop)...
Onion Head Emoticons 24

I came back to Melaka last night!!
So happy to be back because I didn't come back last week...
Missed my family so-so-so much!!
Onion Head Emoticons 59

Today,
we went out for dinner at a restaurant called QJ Cafe (not sure bout the name) in town...
I ordered a fried pork rib set with passion fruit ice-blended~

Yummy~ Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 2

Tomorrow I'm be going back to KL... =(
And I will be attending a prom night next Friday,
organised by Sunway-TES Acountting Club...
Hopefully it's worth my RM105... =/

P/S:
My love~ Made by Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment