Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Start of Semester 2

My class started at 11.45am,
but Joyee and I went earlier to pay our fees and get our textbooks...
We are taking 4 CAT papers this semester...
So we collected 4 textbooks from the Resource Room this morning...
And yes,
the textbooks are getting THICKER...

Our first class today was on Accountant in Business...
And it was so-so-so damn boring!!!
The part time lecturer teaching us, Mr Chia,
sure talked a lot!!
But I can't blame him,
since this class is 100% theory!!
And I hate theory!!
This is going to be torturing, tormenting and suffering...
Onion Head Emoticons 28

Thank God,
our second class was on Maintaining Costs & Finance,
with Ms Geetha again...
And all we did for today was simple calculations... =)

Tomorrow I will be having these two subjects again,
and T3 with Ms Fei Ling!!
She still owes me my dark chocolate~
Onion Head Emoticons 118

My study materials for the next 6 months...
Onion Head Emoticons 122
What else can I say??
Good luck to myself and all of my classmates...
Hopefully we can survive this...

No comments:

Post a Comment