Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's all about the...... FOOD~

Wednesday(29th June):
A few of my classmates from KL came to Melaka for a 2day-1night trip!!
So Joyee and Xiang Ming brought them around Melaka for a food hunt,
accompanied by Wai Shen and me...

I never ate so much in my life before!!
In one day we already ate these....

Nasi lemak with fried chicken at Chicken Delight~

Cendol at Donald and Lily's Corner~

Nadeje layer cake at Dataran Pahlawan~

Satay celup at Ban Lee Siang~

Ojian at Bunga Raya~

Wan tan mee at Bukit Cina~

I can't believe I actually ate so much in one day!!
Besides the food,
we also went to......

The seaside for taking photos~

The Jetty for a walk~

Melaka River Cruise~
The sceneries are surprisingly beautiful at night!!

Thursday(30th June):
The 2nd day,
we continued our food hunt~

Chicken Rice Ball at Melaka Baru~
Our breakfast~

Klebang Coconut Shake~

Portuguese Egg Tart from Italy Cake House~

Dinner at Newton Food Court~

We went to more places for sight-seeing today...

Melaka Jonker Street~

The Stadhuys~

A'Famosa at St. Paul's Hill~

Declaration of Independence Memorial~

Klebang new beach~

The guys played pool at Dataran Pahlawan~

Enjoying the view on St. John's Hill~

Seaside at Portuguese Settlement~

I believe this must be a very good trip for my friends from KL...
And they planned to come again during the next semester break!!
Anyway,
I too enjoyed this trip very much!!
Although I'm a Malaccan...
Onion Head Emoticons 118

Special thanks to Joyee and Xiang Ming~

Time to work hard for my 2nd semester~~

p/s: This is my 50th post in my blog!! Congrats!! To myself~ Hahahaha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment