Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spider!!


Haha!!
The epic moment in class when the lecturer, Mr Simon,
was half way through the lesson,
2 person started screaming, jumping and running away from their seats,
because of this eight-legged creature!!

Oh my God!! Imagine the face of Mr Simon when he saw them screaming!!
He was like:
"Onion Head Emoticons 104 What la you all?!?! Spider also scared ah??
  Next time I bring scorpion for you!!"

The rest of the class, or maybe only me, was like:
Onion Head Emoticons 117

During break time,
Amanda and I caught the spider and placed it into a paper bag.
I transferred it into the plastic cup when I got back home.
Thought of giving to my dear friend Hui Shan when I get back to Melaka.
Students in Biology classes seem to enjoy 'preserving' insects or spiders.
Haha.

Too bad Hui Shan said it's going to be holiday next week,
so she can't preserve it in school,
and she doesn't have a box to keep it.
So I'm going to bring it back to school tomorrow,
maybe Amanda will have fun scaring others with it.
We'll see... *winks* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment