Friday, July 13, 2012

IKEA, IPC, The Curve

FINALLY!!
After more than a year studying in PJ,
I've finally tasted the infamous, delicious IKEA MEATBALLS!!
And I think it's really tasty!!
Makes me think that life is worth living.
Mum, you're so wrong to say that those meatballs tasted horrible...
Hahaha~

For the first time in my life,
I actually went for a proper shopping with my friend, Sandra!!
What I mean by proper shopping is "to look for anything you like and buy it",
not what I've done before this: "buy only when you need".

Since I have my mum's 'free consent' to buy anything I like at a reasonable price,
so I try to enjoy a "girls' hobby" for a while.
I really wanted to buy a pair of shoes,
but as usual, there's no sizes that fit my feet. Sighs.
In the end, I bought 2 T-shirts at the price of RM33.33,
and a skirt at RM35!!
I seldom wear skirts,
but I think a change in life is not bad??
Well, it's not a bad change, right??
There's no reason to resist a change that's not bad, right??

We also went to The Curve,
to buy something...
It's a secret for now...
*Hush! Hush!*   ;)

Yummy meatballs!!
And the coffee tasted not bad, without sugar and creamer.

New clothes!! =D
That was a great shopping, Sandra!!

No comments:

Post a Comment