Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Next stop, Progress Tests 1!!

OH MY GOD!!
In a blink of an eye, my progress tests are just around the corner!! Next Monday!! And I've not started my revision. Sighs... Maybe I shouldn't be too active in CCA...

Yeah, I've been quite active in the NERF Club lately, since I've been 'promoted' to be the Secretary. Conducting weekly games, booking the venue, writing minutes, etc...
But I do enjoy what I'm doing!! It's really fun!! Especially after I've stopped joining any club since after Form 5. I miss those days back in high school...

Right now I'm in a small dilemma... To join Sunway-TES Accountancy Club or not? I wanted to join this club since last year, unfortunately I missed the due date to hand in the form. Right now, I'm already kind of busy with the things I need to do. So should I join the club this year??

I went back to Melaka last weekend. Sad to say I'm not going back this weekend, so that I can concentrate on my revision. I had sandwiches for lunch with my mum last Sunday!!

There's egg, chicken sandwiches, black pepper sanwiches, minced-dried shrimps, tomato and lettuce!!

Taste like Subway sandwich!! Only without BBQ sauce and onions... =/

My mum suggested this caption:
"Mummy and her big mouth~"

What I did on Tuesday night after NERF... =.=

Time to type a meeting minute for the this week's NERF game. See ya~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment