Monday, July 16, 2012

NERF @ Damansara

I should be doing my homework now... Nevermind, I can't wait to share to you guys bout my recent NERF games!!

I'm now officially the secretary for Sun-U NERF Club!! It was the AGM on last Tuesday for the July 2012 semester. Although we only had 8 players for our AGM and the first game of this semester, it doesn't mean this club is going to be liquidated or something!! I belief soon enough, the club will come back to life. All we need is more members, committees who really are committees, as in really committed, and permission from the college to use the college premises once more...

Sighs, looks like the EXCOs really need to get themselves together, many things to do, many problems to solve. One problem for clubs and associations in universities is that many students are not here for, say 4 or 5 years. They're in courses like CAT, AUSMAT, A-Levels, etc. which only last for a year or two. So the club members come and go, not many of them would stay in the club for long. I hope that the NERF club would stay long enough to leave a legacy!! Haha~

Last Saturday, I joined 30 other NERFers in the NERF Damansara weekly game in SS2. It was my first time having a game outside Sunway. Oh my, it was FUN!! The last time we had a game of 30 players was like months ago in Sunway!! I had a time of my life, running around with Sherman's modded Recon. Although I had a cut from falling down which might leave a scar, and my body still aches from the extreme sport, I really want to play a game like this again. Hopefully I can bring you there soon, Sandra. Trust me, it's a very good sport. Hmmm... Maybe I can make it this week, since I'm going back to Melaka on Saturday again. ;)

Oh well, time to get back to my homework!!
For those who are interested in NERF, and you're staying in the Petaling Jaya or Damansara area, here are the links to NERF Damansara's blog and Facebook page. Do come and join us for a splendid game and weekend!!
1. http://nerfdamansara.blogspot.com/
2. https://www.facebook.com/NerfDamansara

As for those who are in Sunway, do join the Sun-U NERF on Tuesday/Wednesday, check out the details on the Sun-U NERF Club's Facebook group!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sununerfclub/

As for those who are interested in joining some large scale NERF events in Malaysia, do check out the NERF Malaysia website from time to time!!

I wish you all have a great week ahead!! =) Here are some pictures from last Saturday.
Pictures' source: [14/07/2012] Nerf Damansara @ SS2







No comments:

Post a Comment