Sunday, May 8, 2011

Birthday & Mothers' Day Celebration!!

I'm back again!!!!!
Onion Head Emoticons 112

After my progress test yesterday,
Joyee and I came back to Melaka again!!
To celebrate Mothers' Day of course!!
And celebrate my belated birthday!!
Onion Head Emoticons 73

Around 8pm last night,
my family and I went to Pizza Hut for our dinner~
We ordered the Mothers' Day special pizza!
Yummy!!

After that,
Wei Qi and Angeline came to my house,
just to celebrate my birthday and meet up...
We hadn't meet each other for at least 1 month since I went to KL...
My dad bought a chocolate cheese cake for both my birthday and Mothers' Day~
It was delicious!!
We took some photos too~
Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 120

After that,
we talk about my college life,
things that are happening around the world,
From Osama bin Laden to 2012...
Bla bla bla and bla~
Onion Head Emoticons 114

Around 12.30am,
Angeline went home,
Wei Qi slept over at my house again!!
We used the internet until 3am +...
Then we chit chat like old times until 4am...
The last time we did this was the night before our SPM result was announce...

The next morning,
I woke up and almost had a surprise to find Wei Qi by my side!!
OMG!!
I actually totally forgot she was sleeping on my bed!!
Must have slept too well~
Onion Head Emoticons 118

Here are some photos from last night~
Wishing every mothers Happy Mothers' Day!!
Especially my mum!!!
Onion Head Emoticons 112

My brother, Wei Qi, Angeline and me~

Look who's bullying me?!?! Bad brother!! >.<

A serious photo...

My family~ ^^

Peace~~ XD

My mum and I cutting the cake~

Birthday card and t-shirt from Angeline!!

Fruit tarts from Wei Qi~

I ate 3 of them as breakfast~ Yummy~

Thanks to Wei Qi and Angeline for the presents~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment