Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Last Class of T1...

Today is the last day we having our T1 classes...
Actually we still have a exam driven course after our mock exam,
but not all of us are compulsory to go for the class,
because some of us are exempted from taking the paper in the finals,
including me...
Onion Head Emoticons 112

Since today is the last class,
Ms Fei Ling gave us a class test,
and 200 questions for homework as revision!!
Might not do all the questions since I need to practice for T2...

And there's a good news!!
Before the test,
I asked Ms Fei Ling to give me dark chocolate this time,
if I get 100 marks for the test...
And BINGO~
I got 100 marks for the test!!
So I'm going to get 75% dark chocolate from Ms Fei Ling~
Onion Head Emoticons 48

There will be a test for T2 on Thursday...
Hopefully I can get higher marks this time,
since I get the same marks for the past two progress test...
I guess it's time for some improvement... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment