Sunday, May 15, 2011

Great Weekend!!

13th May:
Around 3.15pm,
Vicky reached my house before we went to fetch Szlin,
I was the driver for the whole day...
The three of us went to Gogo KTV for karaoke again!!
We sang for 3 hours!!
I felt so contented after singing!!
Maybe I really love to sing?
Onion Head Emoticons 118

We went to Newton Food Court after our karaoke for dinner...
Since I can't eat anything spicy and fried food,
so I ate rice with ginseng chicken soup...

After our dinner,
we went to Szlin house to sleepover~
This was my first time having a sleepover at my friend's house!!

On the way to Szlin's house,
we met a police road block!!
This is the first time I met a road block while driving...
The policeman was taking a small torchlight and shining it into the car...
I guess I made a mistake by driving ahead before he gesture me to continue driving...
Maybe I should stop a little longer next time...
Onion Head Emoticons 90

We reached Szlin's house around 9.30pm...
I was the first one to bathe,
while bathing only I remembered I forgot to bring my toothbrush...
So Szlin gave me a travelling toothbrush...
Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 17

Before we went to bed,
Szlin printed some coupons to redeem free GSC movie tickets for tomorrow...
And we used facebook for a while...
At the same time,
I found out that the JPA Scholarship result was out!!
Unfortunately,
I couldn't access the website due to heavy traffic and Szlin's slow computer...
So I just gave up logging into the website and went to bed...
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

14th May:
We intended to wake up around 8am,
but we were too tired so we slept till 9am...

Szlin agreed to be the driver today,
so I decided to drive my family car back home and go out by Szlin's car...
After our breakfast,
Vicky and I went back to my house first by my car,
to meet Zhi Yun who was coming to my house...

While Zhi Yun, Vicky and I was waiting for Szlin,
I tried to check my JPA result again...
The good news is,
I succeeded logging in to the website!!
And the bad news,
I got offered to UNITEN to study Foundation in Accounting...
So of course I turned down the offer!!
Guess I'm really not good enough to get a good scholarship offer...
Onion Head Emoticons 15

Around 10am,
Szlin reached my house,
and I rushed out after taking my jacket and refilling my water bottle...

We reached New Jusco around 10.30am,
and we found a really really long line of people,
queuing up to claim free movie tickets in front of the new cinema!!
Thanks to Sandra who reached there and started queuing up around 10am,
we got to claim our tickets almost immediately~

The movie we were going to watch was a cantonese movie,
"Don't Go Breaking My Heart" (单身男女)...
The movie will only start at 2.50pm,
So we actually wasted a lot of time just walking from shops to shops in Jusco...

The show was not bad,
especially when we watched for free!!
After the movie,
we went to eat satay celup before going to Jonker Walk...
I can't even remember when was the last time I ate satay celup before this!!
I think this was only my third time eating satay celup...

The problem is,
I'm not suppose to eat any spicy food...
But the gravy for satay celup is way too spicy!!
Even after I soaked it in a bowl of hot water after cooking the satay in the gravy,
I can still taste the spiciness!!
Thanks to those 6 sticks of satay celup,
I had a diarrhoea while I was at Jonker walk...
Onion Head Emoticons 44

What we did in Jonker Walk??
Well, as usual,
we walked and visited shops to shops,
just to see whether they have anything new and buy some food or drinks...
Since I didn't eat enough for dinner because the satay celup was too spicy,
I bought some dim-sum and 'mini bao' (迷你包) for supper,
Hui Shan ate Wan Tan Mee (云吞面)...

Around 9.15pm,
we decided to go home since we had enough of walking already...

This is my greatest weekend so far since I started studying in KL...
I rarely get the chance to hang out with my best friends,
so I'm going to treasure this outing very much!!
Hope we can get to go out again with all of us around!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment