Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Badminton~

Today is a free day for my family and I,
so we decided to play badminton!!
Instead of karaoke which my dad suggested...
Onion Head Emoticons 118

Around 4pm we headed off to SJK(C) Wen Hua...
Cause we are using the court there this time...
I really sweated a lot this time!!
Haven't had so much fun playing badminton with my family for 2 weeks~

However,
I got hit by the shuttlecock,
twice!!
Onion Head Emoticons 44

The first time was while my brother was passing the shuttlecock to the other side,
and it hit my head!!
It hurts!!
The second time was while playing,
my mum hit the shuttlecock right towards my teeth... =.=
Why am I always the unlucky one ah??
Onion Head Emoticons 26

Anyway,
I still had an enjoyable 'study week' with my family and friends...
(Yeah I know.. I'm supposed to study!!)
And I'm going back to KL tomorrow... =(
How I wish that I don't have to go back to KL...
Can someone just relocate Sunway College to Melaka??
Onion Head Emoticons 125

No comments:

Post a Comment