Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Date with Hui Shan!!

Yes~!!
Back in Melaka~!

And the one I got to hang out with is Hui Shan~
Because I went to her brother's girlfriend's saloon for a hair cut...
Onion Head Emoticons 118

So around 12.30pm yesterday,
I drove to her house to pick her up,
and gave her the keychain we promised to exchange,
and she gave me her cactus pot since her cactus died...
Then off we go to the saloon at Tasik Utama~

The Saloon name is Praff Hair Workshop,
and Hui Shan's brother's girlfriend is Peony...
She is a nice person~ =)

After waiting for some other customers,
Peony cut a 'bob head' for me...
Which my mum said it's weird,
and my brother said it makes me look like a kid... =.=
Nevermind~
I don't really care bout my hair anyway...
Onion Head Emoticons 47

After the hair cut,
we went to Ayer Keroh Jusco to grab our lunch,
at Mc Donald's again!!
While having lunch,
we met Vicky's mum!!
At first only Vicky's brother saw us,
he told his mum he saw Szlin,
a friend of us that was suppose to be having class with Vicky during that time...
Onion Head Emoticons 114


So his mum immediately told hom he saw the wrong people!!
Then after they bought their McD's ice cream,
she finally saw us on the way out~
And she sat down next to us and we started chatting~
Onion Head Emoticons 118

After that,
I accompanied Hui Shan to Popular bookshop...
Hui Shan bought some revision books for STPM subjects,
while I bought a pen and highlighters...

Then,
I fetched Hui Shan home,
and helped her adjust her new printer,
which is the same model of my printer!!
And her sister cooked some nugget for us too!!
We printed so many photos of Hui Shan and her family while testing out the printer~

After I'm done with the printer and the nugget,
I bid them farewell...
Hui Shan's mother asked me to come back again any time...
No worries Hui Shan!!
I will definitely go back!!
Thanks for accompanying me the whole afternoon~
Onion Head Emoticons 112

No comments:

Post a Comment