Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last Class of T2??

Apparently,
today is NOT the last class of T2 as stated in our timetable...
Why??
Because Ms Geetha haven't finish every chapters yet!! =(
We still need at least 1 class,
to cover up the chapters on computers and networking and.... etc...

Besides that,
we had a test today,
which what Ms Geetha called it progress test 3...
And I can't believe I made a very very IDIOTIC MISTAKE!!!
Which will cost me maybe 12 marks...
Onion Head Emoticons 44

There goes my streak of 90 marks or above... =(

What's more??
She gave us 808 questions to do in 1 week time!!
It's like taking 16 tests!!!
Guess this coming study week is really going to be a STUDY WEEK...

Well,
what can I say??
There's still room for improvement for me...
So time to take things DEAD SERIOUSLY...
Or I will be like what Ms Geetha said,
DIE STANDING...
Onion Head Emoticons 82

No comments:

Post a Comment