Sunday, June 26, 2011

Carnival & Anthony Neely!!



Hmmm...
I think I should have posted this picture on my blog before today...
To promote my school's Food and Fun Carnival!!
I mean my former high school, St. David...

Nevermind~
The carnival was a blast even without me promoting it...
Anyway my blog won't help much I guess...
Onion Head Emoticons 118

After Hui Shan, Angeline and Zhi Yun reached my house around 10.30am,
I drove to school for this annual event~
It was AWESOME!!!
Cause I don't have any scout duty this time!!

Alright, alright!
That's only one of the reasons...
It's actually because I got to enjoy many activities today!!

I met up with my old friends~~

Watched my juniors present choral speaking!!
St. David got champion for Melaka District again this year!!
7 years in a row!! Can you believe it??

 Tried flying fox!!

Lye Ling Xin and I...

Sandra, Zhi Wei and I tried rock climbing!!

All set to climb~

It's my first time climbing this...
I think I did pretty well~ >.<

Went to support my brother's class ghost house...
CHAMBER OF HORROR~

One of the decoration outside the ghost house...
Sandra said its chest is big!! LOL~

Saw this MAMEE truck giving out free instant noodles~
Hui Shan said the 2nd guy on this truck is very funny! Haha~


Met my Physics teacher, Mr Tam!!


One of the class even thought of the Angry Bird game!!


Looks kind of fun...
But I didn't try it cause I don't like this game... =.=


More photos~


Of me~


And my friends~

After the carnival,
Hui Shan and I went to Mahkota Parade (MP)~
For this guy... Onion Head Emoticons 36

Anthony Neely!!
His promo tour was in MP~

Before the promo tour started,
we had our dinner at the food court....
Those are what was left after our dinner~

Then we went to the stage where the promo tour was held...
We watched from the top...

Because there was a really huge crowd below!!

When the super star arrived,
those fans went literally crazy!!

People started taking pics with their cameras, I-phones,
and even I-pads!! @.@

Christine even bought his album and got his autograph!!

Actually I'm not a fan of Anthony Neely...
But I do like some of his songs!!
Unfortunately,
he didn't sing the song I like the most during the promo tour... =(
Anyway,
this is one of my favourite song by Anthony Neely~
Hope you enjoy it~ =)

Oopss~
Did I told you he sings Chinese songs??
Onion Head Emoticons 118

Alright!
This is an English song by him~
倪安东 is his Chinese name~

No comments:

Post a Comment