Thursday, April 28, 2011

Back in KL...

24th April:
After 2 nights of good sleep on my comfortable bed,
and 2 days of internet,
here I am back in PJ... =(

Joyee and Joanne brought an old TV from their house to PJ...
With a DVD player...
But we don't know how to adjust the settings for the TV,
and the remote controller is missing,
so it's pointless... =.=
Unless we have DVD to watch...
Anyway we most probably won't have the time to watch...

Steph finally moved in today!!
So we are now a family of six...
Jessie will be moving in much later...
The good thing is Steph have a broadband!!
So I got to use it for a while...
But I can't borrow hers forever...
Hopefully the TM workers will come to fix a phone line as soon as possible...
I want my facebook!! >.<

25th April:
I slept in again today,
because my class only started at 2.45pm...
We went to Sunway around 1.30pm to activate our Sunway username,
so that next time we can use their computers in the library and the computer learning centre (CLC)...
We also need our username to use internet in the campus if we bring along our laptops...
So maybe tomorrow I will bring my laptop to college... =)

26th April:
T.T
Today, again,
I woke up with a nightmare...
I don't know why I can't sleep well in the past two days...
Please, no more nightmare tomorrow...
I can't take it anymore...

After 2 hours of class around 4.15pm,
We went to Sunway College South Building to access their internet with my laptop...

I successfully logged in to my facebook account,
just to found out I can't access my facebook games because it is restricted by Sunway internet domain!!
Onion Head Emoticons 94

Which means I still have to borrow Steph's broadband.... =(

After that,
Joyee signed in to Sunway izone website to change her account password,
since she had problem keying her desired password when we activate our username...
After she logged in,
the FAQ says that she has to log in the computers in the CLC to change her password... =.=
How troublesome!!

Anyway,
we finally had some actual homework today!!
Which are not multiple-choice-questions (MCQ)!!
Ms Ang asked us to do Statement of Comprehensive Income (Penyata Pendapatan) and Statement of Financial Position (Kunci Kira-kira)!!
Of course we finished those homework already~
http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/th_053_XD.gif

27th April:
A very very unlucky day...
In the morning I woke up with bad dreams again... =(
When I reached Sunway,
my stomach upset and I had diarrhoea...
Tortured by stomachache throughout 2 hours of my lecture...
Definitely not my favourite day...
Thus I too have no mood to write my blog...
Besides I have some homework and revision waiting for me...
Things are getting busier starting from this week...

28th April:
Today we had no class,
so we stayed at home to do some revision...
And I bought a bank draft from the nearest Maybank for my ACCA registration...

After that,
we went to fetch Joanne from MAHSA College and had lunch...
Then we went to CIMB Bank for Joanne's PTPTN loan stuff,
and Public Bank for Joyee's bank draft...
Her bank draft is slightly more expensive than mine because the Sterling exchange rate has increased...

Then,
we went home to get some of our stuff,
and out to SS2 Mc Donald's to chttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=8219480130785029032ome online!!!
So here I am now...
Onion Head Emoticons 118

Tomorrow I an having classes in the morning...
Which means I need sufficient sleep tonight...
And in the evening I will be going home!!
Can't wait for tomorrow... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment