Friday, April 29, 2011

Back In Melaka Once More~

I'M BACK~!!!

Back to my comfortable home~
My comfortable room~
My comfortable bed~
My favourite spot where i use my laptop~
Everything that I'm familiar with~
Nothing is better than home~
Onion Head Emoticons 47

Today my classes started at 8am...
I woke up a bit too early, 6am... =.=
In the end I get really tired during lessons,
and the lessons are kind of boring because most of the things I learned in Form 5...

Lessons ended at 12.45pm...
Around 5.30pm,
Steph got back from work and we followed her back to Melaka~
You know what???
She drove so fast on the highway!!
We reached Sungai Besi toll at 6.50pm due to traffic jam...
By 8.10pm we are already back in Melaka!!
Even though she slowed down at Seremban due to heavy traffic!!
2 hours journey shortened to 1 hours 20 minutes is not a good news to my parents...
They even asked me to remind Steph not to drive so fast on the highway next time...

Anyway,
I'm safely back home now...
And I'm only going back to KL on Monday thanks to Labours' Day~
So time to enjoy my weekend~
Wish all of you out there enjoy your weekend too!! =)

By the way,
congrats to Prince William and Kate!!
Onion Head Emoticons 118
 The royal wedding!!

p/s: Picture's from the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment