Friday, April 15, 2011

Packing....

Give me a break!!
I'm sooo tired of packing!!!

Why am I packing??
Because I'm leaving....
Onion Head Emoticons 44

My CAT April intake in Sunway University starts on the 18th...
So I will be staying in KL starting from tomorrow...
Since the hostel is a bit way too expensive,
I will be staying with Joyee, two of her elder sisters, and some friends of her sisters...
We will be renting a house at Sea Park!!
So my fellow friends currently in KL,
let's meet up!!
Onion Head Emoticons 112

Alright!!
Back to packing...
Gosh!!
There are more than I expected to be pack!!
Hopefully I will be done packing by tonight...
Onion Head Emoticons 122

By the way,
since I don't know whether there is internet connection in the house,
so I guess I won't be online or blogging for a while starting from tomorrow...
So bye-bye~
Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 8

No comments:

Post a Comment