Wednesday, April 13, 2011

JPA Interview 2011...

You know what??
I am going to curse myself the whole night before i fall asleep and wake up to pack my bag the next morning...

So I went for my JPA interview this morning...
Reached UTeM around 11am...
Interview starts at 12.30pm...
8 candidates and 3 interviewers for my session...
Thank God I had Patricia with me because she got the same interview session as me...
Her talkative and 'crappy' personality lessen a lot my tension...

So the first thing the interviewer asked was self introduction...
We had to speak in BM...
When it was my turn,
 I said:
"Nama saya XXX... saya belajar di SMK XXX dari tingkatan 1 hingga ke tingkatan 5... Bapa saya seorang guru yang mengajar di SMK XXX... dia mempunyai pengalaman dalam kerjayanya sekurang-kurangnya XX tahun... Bapa saya menerima gaji mengikut Gred DGxx... Ibu saya pernah menjadi seorang pensyarah di Institut XXX..."
Interviewer: " Bagaimana you tahu bapa kamu menerima gaji mengikut gred DGxx?"
Me: " Bapa saya beritahu saya la..."
Interviewer: " Oh~ Saya ingat kamu pergi check bapa kamu punya gaji... Ok... Budak seterusnya..."
And the next person started talking!!!
I haven't say my mum is not working anymore!!!
And what a stupid person I'm for not saying that later!!!
My chance of getting the scholarship will be ruined just because of that!!
Because I wrote my mum as a housewife in a form and I even gave her resignation letter to proof it!!
Onion Head Emoticons 77
Stupid me!! Imbecile!! Idiot!!!
Onion Head Emoticons 82

After the self introduction,
we went into English session...
The interviewers started asking questions in English...

The interviewer asked a girl who wants to take medic: "Let's say you are short of medical equipments, a patient needs your treatment or else he or she will die, what will you do? What are your strategies?"

For Patricia who wants to take law, the interviewer asked: "What kind of personality traits you have to be a lawyer? Law is quite a vast course, which specific area in law will you choose?"

And for chemical engineering they asked: "How will you contribute to the society in the future when you get this course? If you are a manager of the chemical department of a factory, how will you ensure that the environment is protected or how to make your factory environmental friendly?"

As for me who chooses to be an accountant, I got a question like: "What personality traits do you have to be a good accountant? Where do you see yourself a few years later? Do you know anything about the big four accounting firm in the world?"

After that,
comes the discussion session...
The first question was "As a Malaysian studying abroad, you are going to play a role of a 'small ambassador'... How will you make your country proud or how will you be a good Malaysian abroad?"
Because most of us candidates don't talk much,
so only Patricia answered this question...
The next question was worse... "How do you improve the 1 Malaysia concept?"
Patricia answered it again,
followed by a Yok Bin student...
I only answered the first question later...
Which didn't help much I guess....

Then,
it's the candidates questioning session...
So we just asked them anything we want to know...
And that's the end...
It was 2pm already...

So I guess I basically flunk my whole interview....
Great...
And I'm pretty moody now...
Onion Head Emoticons 83

So that's all for today...
Going to get rid of my moodiness...
Bye..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment