Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hui Shan's Birthday~

Today's Hui Shan's birthday!!
So we went to celebrate at Mori Cafe~

Actually,
we sort of tricked her out to give her a... 
"SURPRISE~!!"
Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 24

I was the one to phone her...
So I told her....
"Let's hang out at Mori Cafe to celebrate my *ahem*(something you shouldn't know)~"
And she actually got tricked quite easily~
Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 52

So this morning,
Vicky and Szlin went to buy a cake...
We agreed to meet up at Mori around 12.30pm...
By the time I reached after picking up Zhi Yun,
Hui Shan wasn't there yet...
Vicky and Szlin already put the cake in the shop...
So we waited in Szlin car for Hui Shan to come...
Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 42

Around 1pm,
Hui Shan finally came...
Zhi Yun and I went in the shop after her...
Vicky and Szlin lied to her saying that they were at MMU,
so they came in a little later...

We ordered or drinks and lunch as usual,
chatted as usual,
joked as usual...
After Hui Shan and I finished our lunch (only both of us ordered lunch),
Vicky went to the 'toilet'...
I got ready the video I edited last minute today...
When Vicky came out of the 'toilet',
she was holding the cake!!
And I played the video~

Do you know how shocked was Hui Shan??
She was like...Onion Head Emoticons 24
"I thought I was the first one who reached??"
"Where did that cake come from??"
Zhi Yun was surprised too...
Because Vicky and Szlin told us they did not buy a cake...
But I sort of figured out their plan so I wasn't so surprised by them...

After that,
we took photos,Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 120
Hui Shan blew off the candle flames,
We cut the cake...
The cake was a bit too hard...
Because the waiter put it into the freezer... =.=
In the end we asked the waiter to cut using a knife,
instead of using the plastic 'cake cutter'...

The cake was quite delicious~
It's called Chocolate Heaven...
But it's a little too sweet...
And I just had my lunch so I can't even finish the smallest slice... =.=

After our celebration,
we discussed where we would go next...
In the end I decided to come home,
while Vicky, Szlin and Hui Shan went to karaoke at Jetty again...
Onion Head Emoticons 123

The photos we took are with Szlin so I can't upload it now...
I will just show you this short video i edited...
Nothing special, though...

Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUI SHAN!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment