Sunday, March 13, 2011

BBQ

That's right!!!
I had BBQ today!!!

Err....
Fine...
Yesterday, not today...
Since it's already passed 12am...
Onion Icons

The BBQ was held at Vicky's house...
Since her house has a very very big compound...
Zhi Yun, Hui Shan and I reached her house around 3pm...
Sandra, Angeline and Szlin arrived later...

We had BBQ around 3pm???
Of course not!!!
That's silly!!!
Monkey Winks
We played poker cards and watched drama before our BBQ...

Nowadays,
I am watching a Korean drama, Secret Garden...
Currently at the 7th episode...
13 episodes more to go....
It's really funny...
We couldn't stop laughing while watching the drama...
Guess that made us look like a bunch of idiots laughing at a laptop screen...
Especially, me...
Monkey Emoticons

We started our BBQ around 5.30pm...
When it's not so hot...
I was in-charged of lighting the charcoals,
and poking those chicken wings with grill sticks....
As usual....
Nevermind...
I kind of enjoyed this job...
Maybe because i was a scout...
MSN Onion Icons

So, like usual BBQ,
we grilled chicken wings, sausages, mushrooms and meatballs...
Oh yes!!
Plus sweet potato...
Which didn't worked out so well because we grilled too long...
Monkey Icon
Ooppss~  =P
As usual, we grilled too much food...
Way~ too much...
So about half of them became our supper...

After all those charcoals and smokes,
we went indoor to play Stack...


So,
try to imagine...
7 girls playing Stack on the table...
When the Stack was falling...
We started shouting:
"OOOOHH!!!"
"AAAAHHHHH!!!"
"IT'S FALLING D LA!!!"
"WOAHH!!"
"YAAA!!!!" (by Angeline... She copied the Korean way of saying 'wei!' from the drama)
Onion Head Emoticons 14
Get that image??
Gosh!!
It was really hilarious!!

After that,
we drank some champagne and continued playing cards...
For your information, if you don't know,
champagne contains no alcohol!!
So it's safe, okay??
We were not breaking any rules or whatsoever...

After a the champagne and our supper from our leftover dinner,
I had a bath while the others played Monopoly...
Some of us went back while I was bathing...
So i replaced their seats on the table...
It was like ages since I last played this game...
The funny thing was,
we had our own rules in this game!!!
Which made everything topsy-turvy for a moment...
MSN Onion Emoticon

We played Monopoly until 12am...
Which was the time for me to go home...

Oh my,
this gathering we had was really worth it!!
Most of our clique members turned up...
It had been aeon since we last gathered together with most of us present...
Hope that all of us will have another gathering after Zhi Wei is back from her national service...

By the way,
I will be going back to school for a scout camp tomorrow!!
I mean, today, 8am......
Onion Icons
Just to have a look how are my juniors doing...
And most probably my last scout activity...
Guess I am going to stay overnight in school for my last time...
Aww~
I really miss scouting!!!
Hopefully I will meet some other graduated scouts later, besides Sandra...
Which reminds me,
I NEED SLEEP...
Monkey Icons

So goodbye then!!
And good morning!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment