Tuesday, March 8, 2011

An Interview With My Father??

Today,
my family and I had our usual dinner at our usual time...
8.30pm...
 Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 15

To me,
dinner time should be appreciated by all of us,
especially when we are having dinner with our family...
It's the time for us to communicate,
and share our thoughts, problems, worries, happiness, etc...
Oh, I love having dinner with my family!!
It strengthens the family bond!! =)

However,
having dinner with your family without any interaction is meaningless...
I prefer some chit-chatting with my family,
even with my mouth full!!!
Onion Head Emoticons 118
So, I sort of interviewed my dad during dinner~

          
Me    : Dad, why did you went to a private Chinese secondary school? Is it
            because they have Chinese subject?
Dad   : Yup... Most of us Chinese from the village went to private school those
            days...
Me    : Was the private school cheaper?
Dad   : Yup... The fee was RM10+ per month...
Me    : What about the government school?
Dad   : RM10+ per year...
Me    :  Onion Head Emoticons 80 I thought you said it was cheaper??
Dad   : I meant compared to these days la... Not that time...
Me    : Since it was sooo~ expensive... Why did you go to that private
            school??
Dad   : Government schools only have 1 Chinese subject... The private Chinese
            school had all their subjects in Chinese... Plus that school I went was
            famous!!
Me    : Then, why is your English so good?? Most of my friends from Chinese
            school have rather poor English... I know my English is not bad because
            I speak English with you and mom at home...
Dad   : My English was not good... During my Form 6 year, my teacher gave me
            a (F9)^2 for my English essay!!!
Me    : Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 27
Mum : Onion Head Emoticons 7 Soooo~~ teruk ah??
Dad   : Ya la... My English only improved when I started working... That's why
            I sent you (He meant me, not my mum... Haha~) to a Chinese primary
            school and speak English with you at home what...
Me    : That means I am very lucky lo... Haha~


And I really meant it...
I am indeed very lucky,
and very grateful to my parents for speaking to me in English since I was young...
Thanks dad and mum!!!
Love you!!! =)
Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 44

p/s: To those who have rather weak English (or Chinese), it's never too late to
        improve now... Do not give up my friends!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment