Thursday, March 24, 2011

SPM result!!

The SPM results were out yesterday...
and OH MY GOD!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
I GOT 8A+ AND 2A~~
and I thought I was going to get a B for History...
And Biology, and Chemistry, and..... Whatever that comes in my mind...
Onion Head Emoticons 30

Still,
I'm not really satisfied with my result... =(
I should have got A+ for my Moral and Biology...
Why are they only As??
Onion Head Emoticons 15

Maybe I am asking for too much...
But honestly,
that shouldn't be too much for me!!
Maybe if I was just a bit more hardworking... =(
Guess there is no point regretting about it now...
But I am still jealous of someone who got straight A+,
or A+ for all the subjects I took...
Onion Head Emoticons 140

Nevertheless,
my friends and I had a great time after we took our result from school...
We had burgers for lunch at Mc Donald... Again... =.=
Then we went to jetty for karaoke again~
Onion Head Emoticons 118
After 3hours of singing,
we went to Dataran Pahlawan for dinner...
Then we came to my house to chit chat... Again!! =.=
Wonder what's so nice about my house or my room that attracts my friends...
They hang around at my house until 12am, as usual...

From now on,
I'm going to be really really busy applying for scholarships,
and settle my college application and registration...
Might not blog much from today onwards...
Wish me luck towards my future.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment