Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Motivation Talk & Sunway University

I am so tired now!!!
Woke up at 8am,
to submit my BNM scholarship application form online since today is the last day to submit it...

After that,
I went to school to give sort of motivation talk to the current form 5 students...
Met a few friends there who were also giving motivation talk...
It's actually more or less like a Q&A session...
So we just answered their questions most of the time...

I think I sort of screwed it up a little bit...
Talking in front of 80 over students is definitely not my cup of tea...
Especially when Prasad asked
'How did you guys, being prefetcs and librarians top board, manage your time?"
The only thing that came into my mind was,
HAVE I EVER MANAGED MY TIME??
So,
I just told them I did things which are more important first
(like my library and scouts stuff),
and left the 'not so important' stuff for later
(which was actually my homework)...
Oops~
Onion Head Emoticons 114

After 2 hours of Q&A with the juniors,
Mr Tan insisted we have a drink in the canteen before we go home...

Around 12pm,
my dad reached the school to fetch my brother and I home...
He got half day off just to bring me to Sunway for the registration...
And my brother got to go back early because of transport problem...
He should have stayed in school and walk home later!!
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

We went home to drop my brother and pick up my mum before we went to KL...
I think I slept most of the time in the car...
Surprisingly,
I didn't even went down the car to pee when my dad reached the rest station!!
Hey wait!!!
Don't get the wrong idea...
I mean I didn't feel like urinating during the whole journey like I usually did,
not I urinated in the car, okay!!
Onion Head Emoticons 104

We reached Sunway around 2pm+...
And started our registration...
With 10A/A+ in my SPM,
I am eligible to receive RM10,000 tuition fee waiver for my CAT program!!
The tuition fee for CAT is around RM8,500...
However,
one of the staff member said the scholarship will only be implemented starting from the 2nd semester,
which means only RM6,000+ of my tuition fee is free...
And she said the fee for the 1st semester will not be reimbursed!!
How disappointing!!
Onion Head Emoticons 15

After filling in the forms,
the other staff from the Information Centre told me that,
the fee for the 1st semester will be reimbursed... =.=
What a relief!!
Sunway should really get their staffs to give accurate information...

After the registration,
we went to the Financial Centre to get some forms and more information...
And I met Tristan there!!
He showed me the Canopy Walk that joined Sunway University to Sunway Pyramid...

 Sunway Canopy Walk

So my parents and I had a walk to Sunway Pyramid...
We went to a shop called  Kong Woh Tong (恭和堂)...

 My mum~

The shop only sells 2 types of Chinese tea and herbal jelly (龟苓膏)...
We ordered 3 bowls of Five Flowers Tea (五花茶) and a big bowl of herbal jelly...
The tea tasted like chrysanthemum tea,
and the jelly taste different from the normal one we made at home...
It has some Chinese herbal medicine taste in it...
Taste really great with honey!!
But it's kind of expensive...
3 bowls of tea and a big bowl of herbal jelly cost us RM14.90...

Our afternoon tea~

After our tea,
we came back to Melaka...
I slept the whole journey back again...
Onion Head Emoticons 101

So now all I have to do is wait for the 1st day of my college life,
wait for the replies from the scholarships a have applied for,
and prepare some stuff for my college life...
Maybe I will continue watching my drama and do some cross stitching... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment