Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sleep Over~

When was the last time i blogged??
It's 4days ago!!
Hmm...
That's quite a long time...
All thanks to cross stitching which I have been doing in the past few weeks...
And it's not done yet!!
ARGGHH!!!
Onion Head Emoticons 94


Well, let's forget about it first...
Tonight,
Vicky and Sandra will be sleeping over at my house!!
Honestly,
This is the fist time i have friends sleeping over at my house...
Kind of excited!!
Onion Head Emoticons 48
Might not even sleep tonight~
 Onion Head Emoticons 118

No wait!!
That won't do!!
I need sleep tonight...
Because we are going to take our SPM result tomorrow morning!!
The big day is here...

I guess most of us will be feeling like this ->Onion Head Emoticons 133
As for those who don't really care about our results,
guess that includes me, Onion Head Emoticons 114
we will just be feeling like this -> Onion Head Emoticons 96

What I can't wait about tomorrow is,
I get to see my friends!!
Like Tristan, and Hui Shan...
Hui Shan cut her hair!!
I haven's see her with short hair yet!
Can't wait to see her new hairstyle!!
And I can't wait to eat the school 'nasi lemak'!!
I have to admit it,
that our school nasi lemak is the best I had eaten so far!! 
Onion Head Emoticons 112

That's all for today!!
Will continue tomorrow...
Wish me luck!!
And good luck to all those who are taking the result too!!
Onion Head Emoticons 73

No comments:

Post a Comment