Thursday, March 3, 2011

~Maybank~

YAWNSSS~~
This morning I woke up at 9:30am,
just to go Maybank to open a new saving account...
I slept around 3am last night...
 Monkey Icons
I just can't sleep well nowadays...
My pimples are popping out again...
 Onion Icons

So, my mum and I left the house around 10am...
She won't let me drive because my driving skills are not that good yet... =(
We reached Ayer Keroh Maybank around 10:15am,
just to find out that I need to bring my original birth-cert to open a new account!!!
because I am UNDER 18!!
Onion IconsOnion Icons

Since I couldn't open my new account yet,
we went to Bukit Baru RHB bank to deposit my angpau money...
I know,
CNY was like ages ago~
My mum never had any free time to deposit my money...(she said so, I don't think so.. haha~)
Thus, she deposit them kind of late...

After our visit to RHB bank,
we dropped by at 7-eleven to buy ice cream!!!
Onion Icons
I got myself a Chocolate Almond Ace Nestlé Ice Cream... =)
 

After that,
we came back home to get my birth-cert...
Monkey Winks

Then, off we went again to Maybank to open my account...
The transaction was successful,
and I finally got my Maybank saving account and ATM card!!
Onion Icon

However,
because I am still under 18,
I can only withdraw RM200 through ATM machine per day,
and RM300 through bank counters per day...
Hopefully i don't need a large sum of money for my soon-to-be college life,
before i turn 18... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment