Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Billboard's 1000 No. 1s

Hey!!
I was browsing through Billboard website just now,
and found out that Billboard has been established for 53 years!!
Can't believe that it has been that long~

In the past 53 years,
Billboard has actually posted 1000 songs that topped the weekly chart of Hot 100!!
To celebrate this,
Billboard has made a chart of all 1000 No. 1 songs,
from 1950s to 2010s!!

With this,
I got the chance to browse through some 1980s popular songs,
and I found some songs i heard through the radio ages ago,
but never got to know their names... =)


Here are some of the oldies i like...

Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Streams

Kenny Rogers - Lady

 
The Police - Every Breath You Take

Irena Cara - Flashdance (What A Feeling)


I also found a song I like,
but I never heard before...

Mariah Carey Ft. Joe & 98 Degrees - Thank God I Found You


Besides,
I found a really cute and funny song that topped the chart once upon a time,
Alvin and The Chipmunks!!

Alvin & The Chipmunks - Christmas Don't Be Late

Isn't this song cute??
Onion Icons
If you want to hear more of Billboard's 1000 No. 1s,
please visit Billboard's website here!
Enjoy the songs~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment